Specification of PTFE ROD
-Extruded Rod Min Diameter= 2mm, Max Diameter= 150mm, Length= normal 1 m, or according to customer's request
-Molded Rod Min Diameter= 5mm, Max Diameter=300mm, Length: Max= 300mm
Features of PTFE Rod
1.Usage temperature range is very broad (-180°C--+260°C).
2. Anti-majority chemical substance's corrosiveness, except some fluorides and alkalinity molten metal.
3. Excellent mechanical properties, aging resistance.
4. Excellent flame resistance(Conforms to ASTM-D635 and D470 test step),in the air to be regulated as a flame retardant material.
5. Very low water absorption.
6. Has the self lubrication and not the coherency.
7. Excellent insulation characteristic (Regardless of its frequency and temperature how).
Applications for PTFE Rod
1, For low friction bearings, bushers, rollers and pulleys.
2, Used in cryogenic components due to its ultra low operating temperatures.
3, The most important engineering plastic used within the aerospace industry and aeronautics
4, Food industry companies.
5, Sealing products.
Advantages of PTFE Rod