1.Excellent Chemical property
2.Virgin and recycled materials available
3.Any sizes available
PTFE Sheet is officially in the record book as having the lowest co-efficient of friction of any soild material and is extremely effective operating at very high and very low temperatures. It has fantastic chemical resistance and superb electrical insulation properties. PTFE Sheet can be tricky to bond, but it is non melting and is self extinguishing.
1. Lowest coefficient of friction of any known material.
2. PTFE operates up to 500F.
3. Tremendous chemical resistance
4. PTFE is an excellent insulator
5. Limitations: low compressive & tensile strength.
6. Outstanding chemical resistance
7. Extremely low friction
8. Soft and formable
9. Good bearing and wear properties (bearing grade)
10. Good weathering resistance
11. Performs well at elevated temperatures
7. Medical equipment
8. Chemical resistant tubing